Download Membership brochure
- Opportunity to network with other local business people, community leaders, and governmental representatives at Springdale Chamber sponsored events.
- Free listing in Membership Directory & Buyers Guide.
- Free listing on web site.
- Exposure on Springdale Chamber TV – ICRC cable access television program.
As a Springdale Chamber member, you can take advantage of the many benefits offered by SOCA (Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance) which include:
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield Benefits – We know your priority is to make the most of your company’s health benefit dollars, especially during a tough economy. That’s why we’ve made it our business to offer your business a wide portfolio of affordable plan options. As a chamber member with 2-99 employees, you will have access of up to a 1.4% savings on any Anthem group health insurance plan through premium tax credit savings. For more information about on Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield health care plans please call your insurance agent and tell them you are part of the Springdale Chamber that is part of the SOCA group plan or call Benefits Network at 513-247-2700.
- Superior Dental Benefits – Superior Dental Care Alliance is proud to offer exclusive dental plans to members of the Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance (SOCA). Superior’s provider network consists of over 3,600 dental offices throughout the states of Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, and Michigan. Superior is pleased to offer two value-added benefits to enrolled members at no additional charge:Superior Dental Care Alliance’s SMILERIDER (TM) is a supplemental cosmetic rider that is offered at no additional cost. The cosmetic rider provides a 15% discount for elective cosmetic services such as teeth whitening, veneers, bonding, and porcelain facings. For a listing of dentists who provide these services in your area, please consult Superior’s directory of dentists or visit: www.superiordental.com. EyeMed Vision Care is offered to all Superior plan members. You and your family members will automatically receive discounts toward these services through Lenscrafters, Sears, Target, Pearle Vision Centers, and Optique locations world-wide, and at participating providers. To find a participating provider near you: please call toll-free 866-839-3633 or visit: www.eyemedvisioncare.com. For details on benefit packages provided, please contact Denise Alcorn at 937-438-0283.
- Workers Compensation Group Rates – Hunter Consulting provides comprehensive consulting and claims administration in the area of workers’ compensation. Hunter’s services are custom designed to meet the ever-changing workers’ needs. By utilizing aggressive claims management systems and a personalized approach to providing services, they are able to control workers’ compensation costs. Benefits for participating companies include substantial savings and a unique defense fund provides participating employers with funds for legal and medical expenses to defend certain workers’ compensation claims. For more information, please contact Hunter Consulting at 800-486-6652.
- Hearing Aid Savings – 50 to 65% off MSRP – No cost to join. This is a benefit included with your Chamber membership. Our price on major brands of hearing aids will save you hundreds of dollars when purchasing a hearing aid. Hearing aids are priced at 50% – 65% off manufacturer’s suggested retail pricing. Major brand include GNResound, Oticon, Phonak, Rexton, Siemens, Sonic Innovations, Starky and Widex. Choose from over 1,600 providers nationwide. Some audiology providers will bill members’ insurance for the hearing test if there is applicable insurance coverage. If there are any out-of-pocket expenses associated with the test which are not covered by insurance, the charges are deducted from the hearing aid purchase. All participating professionals are screened and credentialed to ensure you or a family member will be seeing a qualified hearing professional that can best meet your needs. For more information, visit: www.hearingplan.com or call toll-free 866-377-HEAR (4327) and request an information package.
- Vision Care Program – EyeMed’s quality vision care program is important to every member of your family. Sadly, only 50% of Americans get regular eye exams despite the fact that most adults consider vision their most important sense. One in five people are at risk for vision loss and many of the problems could have been addressed through proactive care. Regular eye exams not only help correct vision problems; comprehensive eye exams can also reveal the warning signs of more serious undiagnosed health problems such as hypertension, cardiovascular disease and diabetes. No matter what the age, eye exams are important to health. Your EyeMed discount can be used as often as you like throughout the year and allows you to save on nearly all your vision care purchases. You can also save money by ordering replacement contact lenses at competitive prices through www.eyemedcontacts.com. They will be delivered directly to your home. Your contact lens discounts do not apply to this service. The EyeMed Web site allows you to locate a provider and learn more about your eye health. Visit us at www.eyemedvisioncare.com.
- Prescription Drug & Diabetic Supplies Savings Program – There are no forms to complete or cost to enroll. This preferred pricing program can save employees, dependents, parents and grandparents 10% to 65% on brand and generic medications. Average national savings are 18%-25%. Preferred pricing is received immediately at the point of purchase. We will send you activated Rx cards that can be distributed and used immediately. To request your cards, go to www.socarx.com.
- There are over 35,000 participating pharmacies to choose from.
- Save 10% to 65% off of every prescription instantly.
- National average savings: 18-25%.
- Cintas Document Management Discount Program – Cintas is the leader in document security, providing document shredding and product destruction services. They are offering a special pricing to SOCA members up to 35% off on onsite and offsite shredding services.
For more information on any of these benefits, please call Julie Matheny, Springdale Chamber’s Executive Director at 513-346-5712 or email email@example.com.